Weekly Guild Raffle!

Go down

Weekly Guild Raffle!

Post  Viet on Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:05 pm

Current Gold Pot: 0g
Starting Date: Undecided
Ending Date: N/A



HEY EVERYONE! Viet here, just wanted to let you in on a little secret.
The guild is currently running an underground gambling center! No one must know about it, not your friends, the GMs, the GSes, or even your pets! Just come in, enjoy, relax, spend some gold, and than leave with bags of gold. Razz

Really though, the guild will be running a raffle every week if this one goes well. How we will do this is, each PI ticket will cost 1,000g. Each time your purchase a ticket, you will have your named entered into the raffle. At the end of each week (Saturday) three tickets will be randomly chosen. The owners of those tickets will win part of the gold pot; gold from earned from all the tickets that were bought.[/color]

First Place: 50% of the Gold Pot
Second Place: 25% of the Gold Pot
Third Place: 10% of the Gold Pot

Don't worry, I didn't do my math wrong. I know that is only 85%. The other 15% will be stored. Out of that 15%, 5% will go to guild bank for other events, the other 10% will go on to next week's raffle. So that each week's raffle will be more and more than the previous.


.:Q&A:.
How do I purchase a PI ticket?
To purchase a PI Ticket, all you do is send a mail to Kageboushi with the gold inside. Put the number of tickets you would like to purchase and put the subject as "Raffle Money".

What happens if a person's name is drawn twice?
If we happen to draw a person's name twice, we will just redraw. But if we draw the same person's name three times in a row (meaning that person's name was drawn for first place, second place, and third place), there will only be one winner and that person will receive all 85% of the pot. Consider it as the "jackpot".



.:Current Ticket Holders:.
There are currently no ticket holders.


Last edited by Viet on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:07 pm; edited 6 times in total
avatar
Viet
Admin

Posts : 86
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 24
Location : United States

Character Info
Character Name: Viet_Shadow_Drone
Branch: Phoenix Warriors
Highest Level: 60 Musician

http://www.myspace.com/vi3tmaglc

Back to top Go down

Demonstration

Post  Viet on Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:06 pm

Example of how to purchase ticket:

1.) Go to a mailbox. [Eversun's Mailbox is at 181, 167]
2.) Draft a Mail
3.) Send to Kageboushi
4.) Put subject as "Raffle Money"
5.) Put amount of gold (1,000g for each ticket)
6.) Put how many tickets you wish to buy within the message
7.) Send

Your purchases will usually be updated within 24 hours.


Example of a Raffle:
100 Raffle Tickets Were Purchased
Gold Pot: 100,000g

First Place Winner: 50,000g
Second Place Winner: 25,000g
Third Place Winner: 10,000g
Amount Going In Guild Bank: 5,000g
Amount Added to Next Raffle: 10,000g
avatar
Viet
Admin

Posts : 86
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 24
Location : United States

Character Info
Character Name: Viet_Shadow_Drone
Branch: Phoenix Warriors
Highest Level: 60 Musician

http://www.myspace.com/vi3tmaglc

Back to top Go down

Past Raffles

Post  Viet on Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:06 pm

January 2, 2010
First Place - GrimNosferatu
Second Place - Silentkill
Third Place - Silentkill - Redraw
Third Place - Silentkill - Redraw
Third Place - Silentkill - Redraw
Third Place - GrimNosferatu - Redraw
Third Place - Jinsai

Final Distribution:
First Place - 13,500
Second Place - 6,750
Third Place - 2,700
For Bank - 1,350
For Next Raffle - 2,700
avatar
Viet
Admin

Posts : 86
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 24
Location : United States

Character Info
Character Name: Viet_Shadow_Drone
Branch: Phoenix Warriors
Highest Level: 60 Musician

http://www.myspace.com/vi3tmaglc

Back to top Go down

January 2, 2010

Post  Viet on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:56 pm

January 2, 2010
First Place - GrimNosferatu
Second Place - Silentkill
Third Place - Silentkill - Redraw
Third Place - Silentkill - Redraw
Third Place - Silentkill - Redraw
Third Place - GrimNosferatu - Redraw
Third Place - Jinsai
(Lol, would have worked a lot better if more people participated)

Final Distribution:
Gold Pot - 27,000g
First Place - 13,500g
Second Place - 6,750g
Third Place - 2,700g
For Bank - 1,350g
For Next Raffle - 2,700g
avatar
Viet
Admin

Posts : 86
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 24
Location : United States

Character Info
Character Name: Viet_Shadow_Drone
Branch: Phoenix Warriors
Highest Level: 60 Musician

http://www.myspace.com/vi3tmaglc

Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Guild Raffle!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum